· Vendor must have adequate child care while at an event. Children of age may be present for events but must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
· Vendor must keep area clean and presentable.
· Vending area is to be left as it was prior to occupancy. Vendor must dispose of trash prior to leaving the event. Any items left behind will be considered abandoned and will de disposed of.
· Do not leave booths unattended. Staria Planning is not responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged merchandise at any event.
· No animals will be permitted at any indoor event. This does not apply to service animals. Animals at any outdoor event must be on a leash. Owner is responsible for picking up after the animal. Staria Planning is not responsible for incidents involving pets at any event. This will be the sole responsibility of the pet owner.
· Early takedowns are not permitted unless authorized by a Staria Planning partner. Unauthorized early takedowns will result in permanent expulsion from future events.
· Advertising for events is permitted and welcomed. Only approved materials may be dispersed for marketing purposes. Approval for marketing can be submitted to Staria Planning by email at email@example.com. Please allow 48 hours for response.
· Altering Staria Planning flyers/marketing materials in any way is strictly prohibited.
· Staria Planning may choose to allow vendors of the same company at an event. If your company does not allow for more than one representative of the same company at the same event, you must submit to us a copy of your company’s rules and regulations for review.
· Vendors staff must be clothed and groomed in a clean and neat fashion and must conduct themselves in a professional manner. Staff will be considered a reflection of the company for which they represent and as such the vendor shall be held responsible for any actions taken by staff.
· If the event is canceled or the date is modified after the vendor has applied and paid any applicable fees, accommodations will be made to refund fees if vendor is not able to attend make up event. Please know that this may not be at the fault of Staria Planning.
· Vendors who have paid for a booth and are unable to attend the event are allowed to substitute with a vendor of the same company or foundation. No refunds will be given for vendors who are not able to attend event after payment of vendor fee.
· Matters of conflict must be brought to the attention of a Staria Planning partner in a discreet manner. Any grievance brought to public attention without first contacting a partner is in direct violation of terms and will result in the expulsion of any future events. No refunds will be granted for violation of this rule and you will be notified of your expulsion by email. Any future retaliation is considered slander and will also not be tolerated.
· Advertising your products in a Staria Planning event or on the Staria Planning Facebook or Instagram pages is strictly forbidden.
· Photos and videos will be taken at all events and may be used for marketing purposes. You agree to allow us to take, edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, distribute and make use of any and all photos taken of yourself. These photos will be used for promotional materials including, but not limited to: newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, advertisements, annual reports, websites, and social networking.
· Staria Planning makes no claims and assumes no responsibilities for the amount of sales or success of its exhibitors. Exhibitor is solely responsible for meeting its/his/her obligations at the event.
· All payments and deposits are non-refundable.
(Any returned checks are subject to a $50 return fee)
· It is the vendors responsibility to obtain any permits necessary for sale of goods (if applicable).
· Vendor insurance is strongly recommended.
Last updated 06/16/2019